As a personal trainer, I am dedicated to helping you meet all of your health and fitness goals. I take pride in my ability to connect with people and believe that I am a better trainer and person because of the relationships I have built in the health and wellness industry. Experience in the rehabilitation and sport-performance setting has allowed me to work with people of all fitness/functional levels. I have the education and passion to train a division I athlete, someone diagnosed with a complex neurological condition, or a general population client. Once a collegiate volleyball player myself, I have firsthand experience competing and creating training programs for athletes from all sports and all ages. I truly believe exercise is medicine and the key to living a healthy and happy life.
I take pride in my ability to connect with people and believe that I am a better trainer and person because of the relationships I have built in the health and wellness industry
- National Strength and Conditioning Association – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Functional Movement Systems Professional – Level 1
- PWR! Moves® Certified Instructor (Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery)
- American Red Cross – Basic Water Safety and Rescue Certification
- Bachelor of Science, Sport and Exercise Science – DeSales University
- CPR/AED certified